OUR FACILITY is state-of-the-art and equipped with the latest technology available to our specialty. Our sinus and allergy center offers in-office CT scanning and digital image guidance surgery of the sinus and skull base. We offer allergy testing and complete allergy care including personalized immunotherapy. Our voice and swallowing clinic offers videostroboscopy, pH probes and esophageal manometry. Our clinic also supports in-office ultrasound for thyroid surveillance and neck biopsies. We are also able to offer ENG for the evaluation of balance disorders.
- Mon - Fri: 8AM to 5:00PM
- Sat: 9AM to NOON
- Mon - Thurs: 9AM to 4:30PM
- Closed Fridays
- Hickory: 828-322-2183
- Lincolnton: 704-748-6712
- Morganton: 828-437-3300
We bill most insurance carriers for you if proper paperwork is provided to us. We will also bill most secondary insurance companies for you. Co-payments and deductibles are due at the time of service. Since your agreement with your insurance carrier is a private one, we do not routinely research why an insurance carrier has not paid or why it paid less than anticipated for care. If an insurance carrier has not paid within 60 days of billing, professional fees are due and payable in full from you.
We accept all major insurance plans such as BCBS, Cigna, UHC, Medicare, Medicaid and many others. Please call for details.
This section contains links to additional resources relating to Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders. If you have any questions or if you would prefer to speak with an experienced professional, please contact our office. We hope these links are useful.
- American Cancer Society
- American Medical Association
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American College of Surgeons
- American Thyroid Association
- Web MD
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Otolaryngology Resources on the Internet
- Otolaryngology Online Patient Information
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Foundation International
- National Institute for Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Daily Pollen Forecast
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Allergy Information
- The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- Kid's Allergy